House of Coffee is the trading name of Coffee Nip Ltd who are licensed to trade under this name by House of Coffee Ltd for the purpose of e-commerce.
Integrity of Information
We try very hard to ensure that all information on this web site is accurate. If we discover an error in the pricing or description of a product you have ordered, we may cancel that order at any time up to the point we send the product(s) to you. We will contact you concerning this and ask you whether you wish to continue with your order at the correct price or cancel it. If we do cancel your order you will receive a full refund of any charges paid.
House of Coffee is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
House of Coffee may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st January 2011.
We do not ask you to disclose any more information than is reasonably necessary to enable you to send your enquiry. We do not disclose, share, sell or transfer personal information we have collected from you through our ‘contact us’ form to third parties unless required to do so by law.
House of Coffee Management Team cannot accept any liability for disclosure of information submitted as a result of security breach or accidental disclosure during system operation.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• contact information including email address
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping
• We may use the information to improve our products and services
• We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail
• We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
The security of our customers’ data is taken very seriously. We use PayPal to process online payments and we never share details with any third parties. Your payment details are not stored by us, but are held on the systems of PayPal, one of the UK’s leading independent payment service provider. PayPal hides your financial details so you don’t have to share them online. They also protect your purchases so just in case there’s a problem, you can get your money back.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
House of Coffee Copyright
Coffee Nip Ltd under licence from House of Coffee Ltd own the copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material and content on this web site, which you may use, download, copy, publish, transmit or otherwise make available by any other means only for your own personal , non-commercial use. Any other use or reproduction of the material or content is strictly prohibited.
All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
House of Coffee Disclaimer
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by House of Coffee and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Through this website you will be able to link to other websites which are not under the control of House of Coffee. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, The House of Coffee takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
House of Coffee Terms and Conditions of website usage
House of Coffee is the trading name of Coffee Nip Ltd who are licensed to trade under this name by House of Coffee Ltd for the purpose of e-commerce. The term ” House of Coffee ” or “House of Coffee Management Team” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 3 Peacock Parade, Lake Street, Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire LU7 1JH
The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without House of Coffee’s prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Please add any special requirements to the Order Notes field on the Checkout page.